<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Saturday, August 26, 2006
Papers Galore!
Listening to: Thom Yorke ~ The Eraser

Homework for this weekend:

1) Readings 82-171 for Filipino; Graded Recitation on Monday
2) 2 Reaction papers for Film Viewing last Tuesday; due Monday
3) Paper on Chapter 15 for Asian; due Monday
4) Illustrations for 'Dead Flowers Bloom' for the Flame; due Monday

All given on Friday. 8D Fuun.

I forget what happened this week. o_o;

Oh yeah. No classes last Monday. I think I spent it cramming the last batch of drawings assigned to me by Tope, the Flame's Art Director.

Tuesday we were excused from all our classes except History because the society held a Film Viewing thingie. I used the most of the time for cramming a paper for Filipino, as well as reading Chapter 13 of Asian Drama.

Wednesday was a regular day, I think. I can't remember if anything out of the ordinary happened. o:

Thursday we had PE. Loool. I woke up late so I skipped breakfast. Big mistake. Prof Adri had us play a short game, dividing the Blue team into two, and inserting the five members of the Gold team present into one of the halves. I was assigned to play Forward for the first half, then I played Defense during the second half. I slipped in the mud 6 times, got stuck in the mud once, and fell in the mud once. Then, the mix of being puyat, not eating breakfast and having the painters took its toll. After we were dismissed, I was dizzy and felt like vomiting. Coco tried to help me back to the Grandstand, but I plopped myself onto the ground in the middle of the field and started crying. X3; I started to hyperventilate and panicked. I was honestly really scared. The feeling of being helpless was just so overwhelming. Luckily, Coco ran off and called Prof Adri, and she comforted me as I drank some water. I took a long shower after that, then went to Burger King for lunch. I was generally ok after that. Sleepy though. XD

Fridaaay. No morning classes, because of the AB Sports Fest. So we only had Asian and Computer. :D Met up with Keith after class, because he needed to get his papers since he dropped out last year and is planning on applying at Benilde. I ended up going home at 5, and it took me forever to catch a ride. XP I was able to get one by 5:30, which is a good thing, because right after I got on it started raining hard. XD

Lately teh RF people have been conf-ing on plans for a Bellato-Altrax booth. I hope it pushes through. :3 It'd be tons of fun if it did. Plus, it'll make up for not being able to push through with the HOL-RF Booth as we originally had planned. X3

I forgot to mention in my last post that I broke my retainers. XP One of the wires kinda.. broke. Although my dentist said that eventually it'd do that. I forget what he said about what I should do when that happens though. XP

...ok, back to PTing. I mean, paper making. XD


{/5:31 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.