<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Sleepless Nights?
Listening to: Yellowcard ~ Ocean Avenue

Well, I had an entry for yesterday, but apparently Blogger lost it. =/ Basically it was about me bitching over how inconsiderate some of my blockmates can be, and how I understood how Chris wanted to quit as our class president, since the class president is basically the slave of the class, and also because our class rarely listens to their class officers. This is pretty bothersome because the possibility of me becoming a class officer is kinda high.

Today I brought my PC back to PC Options. I went there in the morning, before my classes started. Apparently, the vid card they gave me was the one causing all my problems. It was annoying, especially since they were the ones who recommended that video card brand. Even more annoying when the technician tinkering with my PC told me that the particular brand I had was known for being faulty. So why the hell would they recommend it in the first place? XP So anyway, since it's still under warranty, they're replacing it tomorrow. I have to go back there since I forgot to bring the box and all the video card's other accessories. I have to make sure they're not giving me another crappy vid card. XP

Class was boring. At 2pm I had to attend a meeting that the AB Student Council was holding regarding the Freshmen Tour. Apparently, I was chosen by my fellow society officers to represent the society at the meeting. So I had to cut the rest of my Philo 5 class to go. I didn't really mind; the only thing that sucked though was the fact that the room where the meeting was in was so darn cold. D: On Thursday, I'll be one of those touring the freshmen of Asian Studies around the campus from 8-12pm. I have to wear a yellow shirt. (I wanted green, but Literature beat me to it.) I DON'T HAVE A YELLOW SHIRT. X3; (*hinthint* Someone let me borrow, please? X3; ) Hrrrrr. I'm so going to DIE on Thursday.

7-9am : PE, Women's Soccer (CONFLICT; GREAT)
8-12pm : Freshmen Tour
1-7pm : Class

SKJDFHLSKDJFHIEFSD! XD

Then I had Math class (aced a SW, yay~), then English, then History. Blah. Boring. XP

Lately I've been feeling.. pretty listless. I don't know why. O_o I've been getting at least 7 hours of sleep lately, but I still feel lethargic. I guess I'm still getting used to my bed. It's.. high. XD I'm used to having to slump onto my bed and sometimes diving into it, not having to climb into it. I guess it's also because the mattress is new. And because it's a single sized bed. *misses her semi-double bed*

I miss dreaming. =/ I don't remember my dreams anymore. I've been meaning to keep a dream journal, but I never get around to it. Supposedly, keeping a dream journal helps you in being able to retain the memory of the dreams you've had. I believe that dreams play an important part in reflecting, and now that I'm not remembering my dreams anymore, I feel really uncomfortable. XP

Waking up early and coming home late.. even if it's just the daily grind kind of thing, it gets tiring. Really fast. Add to that the fact that I've been thinking of a lot of things lately. Which is kinda weird actually, since sometimes I feel like I'm so busy that I don't have time to just sit and stay deep in thought. They're like quick marquees that randomly scroll across my train of thought and distrupt everything that I was thinking of, sending my mind into intellectual chaos. And nothing seems to make sense anymore. It's weird, but not the kind of weird that we all know and love.

Strangely enough, I manage to pick myself up amidst the chaos and continue on. Leaves me feeling pretty dazed though.

Then again... Not everything has to make sense.


Yeah, go me for contradicting myself. XD


{/10:43 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.