<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Saturday, April 29, 2006
Random Thoughts
Listening to: A Perfect Circle ~ 3 Libra's

Despite the fact that I had a hard time sleeping last night (I slept at 5 in the morning. XP But then again, that's not that surprising, now is it?) I actually woke up feeling more rested than I ever have this whole summer. O_o Which is weird, because I only got about... 6 hours of sleep. I slept at 5, and woke up at 11. I didn't have to drag myself out of bed. Well, I still rolled out of bed, but I wasn't tired as I did so. Groggy, but yeah. Weird, huh? I wasn't even in the best state of mind when I was trying to get to sleep, but when I woke up, I was fine. Oh well. Great for Jazz dance class then. Master Jazzer, here I come! XD

Seriously speaking though, I should start getting more sleep. I freak people out when they wake up at 6am to still see me OL. XP Besides that, it's not exactly healthy. Sometimes I sleep at 5, and I end up waking up at 9 because Mum wants me to do chores around the house. Like how she had me sit on the kitchen floor at 11pm earlier to label stacks and stacks of shoeboxes. XD Well, I think my insomnia is coming back again. Before, I used to stay up because I had someone to stay up with, but even then I was sleepy. But now it's already 2:30am, and I don't feel sleepy at all. Looks like I've totally screwed up my sleeping pattern.

I watched Silent Hill earlier with Gela and Cai at Eastwood. And I was... disappointed. I'll leave it at that so I won't spoil it for others who're to watch it still. But this is coming from someone who hasn't played the game, but has only read about it, so yeah, don't let my opinion of the movie affect yours that much.

Hrr. Thanks Convi for sending me load when I was in dire need. XD And thanks to Maku for getting me a nice anti-Virus program! My PC is finally rid or all those damn worms that managed to get themselves onto my PC. XP

I really really want my own PC. NOW. *whine* XD This PC can't run the programs I want it to run *coughRisingForceOnlinecough*, but it's also starting to scare me because of its unreliability. If anything happens to this PC, Jeth will just format it without a thought. Which would mean I'd lose all my files. And I don't want that to happen.

I want a lot of things really. Like clothes (because I'm in DIRE NEED OF THEM, ask my friends, they agree with me), a new scanner (because the current one bites), speakers (because this PC has NONE. I'm using headphones atm.), a new color for my room (because my room is totally dull) and a lot of other things that would clog up the entry of mine if I listed them.

Tomorrow I'm going out with Cai to Megamall (Oh Lordy.) for this sale thingie. XD She's going to help me buy clothes. My wardrobe is in need of a makeover. Seriously. Hopefully I can get some stuff there.

Ghaaa. I'm back to blogging without much sense again. I jump from topic to topic. XP When I read other blogs, I envy how fluid the transition from topic to topic is. I also envy those bloggers who's entries are so poetic. Well, I don't really envy them, but I sure do wish I could do that myself. When I read entries like those, I can see how blogging is an art in its own way. Being as I blog so much, I'd like to think that when I do blog, I'm creating something that people enjoy reading. Something that sparks curiosity in the reader, making them want to know more of who am based on what I write about my everyday misadventures.





I want to be like that one day... *starry eyed* XD


{/1:39 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.