<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Friday, December 30, 2005
Yaoi, Shots, and 4chan.org
Listening to: Goo Goo Dolls ~ Big Machine

...I haven't been productive at all since Christmas. XD I don't even remember what I did for the past week. O_o

I remember:

-Going to the spa on Christmas Day. After going to church, we drove around the Timog area to find a place to eat. We couldn't find one that was open, but I saw that Friday's was open, and we ate there. We made the mistake of ordering too much food! But it was really good. o: We ended up wrapping it up and taking it home. Then after eating, we made our way to Lifestyle Spa (Actually, I don't know what it's called, all I remember was that the word 'Lifestyle' was on the building. XD) and on the way, I saw the building for Ellen's!! :O :O :O Ellen's being the beauty salon with the very very freaky billboard along EDSA. XD At the spa, I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about being massaged. o_o I wasn't too comfortable with the idea. XP But I had no choice, as mom really wanted to go to the spa. So we used the jacuzzi, steam bath, and had a massage. Steam bath was my favorite, though it was really scary at first. O_O The massage was ok I suppose. o: The part I remember the most was when the masseuse ran her thumb up my spine. @_@ It was like Heaven and Hell at the same time. XD Most relaxing was when she massaged my scalp and my face. X3 I actually fell asleep afterwards. o:

-Having Coco, Joseph, JZ, and Ado over to work on our Sociology paper. JZ and Joseph did yaoi on the bed behind me. XD And we didn't get ANYTHING done. They just invaded my room and ate my chocolate. D: I let Joseph borrow my .hack//SIGN series, and all we did was talk. Coco went home earlier with Dan, and Joseph, JZ and Ado were left in the house with me. So after eating dinner, we ate ice cream, and watched this horribly dubbed sentai live action thingie on Toonami until they went home. XD

-Going to Uncle Bobby's wedding. While I was getting ready, I realized that I really have to start buying my own dresses. Usually I depend on my mom for clothes when formal occasions come, but this time, none of her dresses fit me! @_@ They were all too big! D: Luckily we found a pink long dress that fit me, and I was able to pull that off. >_< But seriously, I need my own clothes. XP The wedding was in Fernwood 2, and all I have to say is; the Chapel there is so beautiful. If I get married, I want it to be in a Chapel like that. XD (Notice the word IF) White drapes hung from the ceiling, and light shone down through the transluscent roof, as well as vines and plants. It was wonderful. o:



Today... I got shot. XD Well, with Hepatitis A and B immunization shots at least. Again, I wasn't TOO enthusiastic about it. XD But it was over in less than a second. My arm is still sore tho. o: Can't lift my left arm much.

Our neighbor keeps on setting off fireworks that explode like bombs. @_@ It's really annoying since the Study Room (the room I'm in now as I type this) is right next to the street in front of their house. I keep on jumping everytime they set something off. XP

Had a fix of Yaoi today as well. XD Nyaar, I haven't felt that giddy in a long while. XD I also tried searching 4chan.org. Lol! Now I understand where Maku gets all those weird expressions. XD


{/12:41 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.