<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Monday, September 05, 2005
Birthday
Listening to: Typecast ~ Scars of a Falling Heart

First of all, here's the pic of the boots I got from Mum and Dad:



Well, a lot happened today. For nearly the whole day I was being greeted by people, most of them I didn't even know, thanks to Coco. She text all these peoplet o greet me, and so did Dan. I got more or less 30 anonymous greetings through text. XD And two people called me on my phone. :P So again, thanks to all who greeted me. :D

I got to school a bit late, but our English prof was late as usual, so I wasn't marked late or anything. Carlo called me while I was on my way to school. :P Coco, Arjay, Jayz and Jumbo gave me a card and this uber cute frog door decoration. It makes froggy sounds too! <3 After class, Coco, Jayz, Joseph, Jumbo and I went to SM San Lazaro where I treated them to Yellow Cab Pizza. We finished an 18" pizza. O_o But I only had one slice. XD Arjay wasn't able to go with us because he had PE. I felt guilty because he started texting Coco telling her that he'd skip his practical test in PE just to go to us. @_@ In the end di sya natuloy. After eating, we watched Sky High to kill the time. It was an ok movie, I suppose. Just to kill time. XP Mike called during the movie, and he greeted me. :D After that he told me something about Massive TV that I don't know if I should be excited or scared about. XD After the movie I saw Maku playing ID. We went back to UST; Jayz went home, Coco and Arjay went to the Library for Math while Joseph, Jumbo and I went to UST Gamesite to play DotA. :O Gasp. Yes, I know the basics of DotA now. XD I actually killed Jumbo twice. O_O Wheeee. XD We ended playing at around 6 or so. Arjay and Jumbo went home, and that left Coco, Joseph and I to find an FX going to Fairview. We ended up walking all the way to Morayta, and nearly into Quiapo. XD But we got an FX. >:D After a long ride, I finally got home.

On the way home Dad blabbered that the girls were there to 'surprise' me. XD Well, it wasn't a surprise anymore since Dad blabbered it to me. But besides that Christine kinda told me that they'd be at the house when I got home. So when I opened the door I was greeted by people jumping out of corners and a camera flashing. Luckily for me, Dad was in front of me and I knew that they were going to do that. XD We ate Shakey's Pizza (more pizza! D: ) and chicken, with Jeth's homemade cheesecake for dessert. :D Twas yummy. The girls gave me some jewelry, of which I liked the bracelet the most, while Jeth gave me this really funky picture frame. Wow. I'm so proud of him, he's actually learning. XD I went upstairs to change and wash my face, when someone came and left me something. After that, Mom staged this hilarious puppet-like show. I can't explain it, but it didn't go according to how she planned it and we were all laughing our bums off. XD After that, the girls went home and here I am.

Horoscope of the day for Virgo:

The Bottom Line
Watch out for impulse buying. Now is not the time to forget your cautious nature.

In Detail
Endings aren't bad things, although we have been trained to think of them that way. When something ends, it also means that there's now room in your life for something to begin. At this time, connections with others are definitely beginning to change, but this is a good thing in the long run. Whatever you do, don't hand out ultimatums, which will only lead to ultimately unproductive showdowns. Ride out this current cosmic unrest.


I don't like moodswings. But I like Mango Cream Pie. XD


{/11:51 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.