<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Sunday, July 10, 2005
The Skirt Escapade
Listening to: Typecast ~ Phoenix

John:
Everyone has the potential to be psychotic. It's just the probability and the how prone a person is to becoming psychotic that changes. You'll be in a ward, I'll be on the run. ;)

Mez:
I suppose. But that still sucks. XD

Blitz:
Tee hee. XD Random bouts of insanity. ("\(*o*)/")

Carlo:
I don't want them to get mad, so I'll lay off for now. XP I don't want them totally banning me from the PC. XD

----------

Man, I just DLed the first episode of Tsubasa : Reservoir Chronicle and it doesn't work on my winamp or windows media player. XP I can hear the sounds but I don't see anything. XD So I watch the visualizer. It's pretty hypnotizing. But the other ones look like they could cause a seizure. O_o

Yesterday I went out with my girls to Eastwood. After going to my classes, I met up with Gela at McDo Katipunan. A milestone for Ria! : I wore a skirt. A skirt that's above my knees. XD Yes, the world is coming to an end. But I wasn't the only one as Gela was also in a dress. :P Still, I felt veeeeeeery... bare. XD Exposed. Lol! Ah well, there's a first for everything. We ate in McDo while waiting for Racine and Maku. While we were ordering, a part of the ceiling fell! O_o We didn't get to see it fall since we were ordering our food, but we got to see it when we went to sit down. It literally collapsed! Tubes, cement, lights; all of it. I also got to see another person at McDo. Face paint? Pfft. XD After McDo, Gela and I went to NBS so I could look for an atlas, and when we couldn't find one, we literally bummed around inside. :P After a while of waiting, we met up with Racine and Maku and we took a taxi to Eastwood. Taxis are ebil. XD

We went to Seattle's Best, then to PowerStation. Walked abit, then went in to catch the trailers. Rawr, so many movies to look forward to. XD We watched Fantastic Four. It was ok, I suppose. It seemed short for me though. Gela thinks the Human Torch is HOT. XD Yeah well, he's got a cute personality but it's not my type. ;) After that, I think we ate. I don't really remember. XD But we ate at Kenny Roger's, and the food there is pretty good. XD We stayed there for like.. over an hour after we finished eating. XD We just talked and talked. Then we left and went to Coffee Bean where Gela and Racine drank uber milky hot chocolate and Maku and I got honey sticks. Honey sticks. <3 Got some doughnuts, and went home. I was supposed to go OL, but once I saw my bed BLAG I was out. :P

When I woke up I had the sniffles. Which I still have until now. XP

Hmm, what else? Ah, I'm getting over my psychotic rant in my previous post. Fine. No RO for now. But I'll install it as soon as I get the chance. XD And I'll be playing ROSE. >:D

This is the number one thing my Mom hates about me; I always find a way to get around her.


{/1:38 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.