<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Monday, May 09, 2005
Pagsanjan Falls!
Listening to: Finch ~ Letters to You

Pagsanjan Falls

Let me recount what happened. n_n

Day 1

Woke up at 6. I had an EXTREMELY hard time doing this one, because some online friends of mine wouldn't let me sleep[I really should have ditched the two, but I couldn't. O_o They kept me up until 5 demmet! >_<], and two, because my bedside clock is.. glitchy. It's the wind up kind, so you have to wind it up every morning. And knowing me, I always forget, so sometimes it never rings because the spring never reaches the alarm time. Plus sometimes I just notice that's it's an hour late compared to the other clock in my room, so to find out what time it is really, I have to check the clock under my bed. Don't ask. XP So anyway~ My clock rang late. Oh and three: I really don't do mornings. XD

Luckily I had packed the night before so I didn't have to rush anything. We left at 6:30, and headed for the US Veteran's Affairs Clinic. Dad had an appointment with his shrink, and since it was really important, we had to get that over with first. And funkily enough, we weren't allowed inside. Only one person could go in with Dad. So we stayed outside. And I slept on a bench. Damn. Now that is really sad. XD At around 9 Dad FINALLY finished, and we were on our way. I text Kari for a while, and soon I fell asleep. My family is amazed at how well I sleep in a car. If only they knew. :O Ate KFC for lunch. Jeth tinkered with his PSP, and tried to find a WiFi spot in Starbucks. I saw UP LB on the way. It's so... spacious. Soon enough, we were there at the 'resort'. The room wasn't exactly what I'd call great, but whatever. There were two single beds, a tv, a mirror and a desk, and a bathroom. But lo and behold, there was no power. XD So we swam at the resort's pool. The pool was nice. Perfect for such a hot day. @_@ We swam. And swam. And swam. O_o We swam for nearly 5 hours, until the power came back. XD I made 5 pesos by diving to the bottom and finding old peso coins. :P Staying underwater is.. really cool. Now I want a camera that can take shots underwater. XD

Then we had dinner. Mom was followed by her minion cats. I got some progress done on my sage drawing. :3 Then we retired to our room. But we messed around first! XD I got to take all sorts of vanity shots with Jeth's camera, and I messed around with it with my Mum. X3 Took all these weird pics. I even have a pic of me modeling the PSP. O_o Then we got tired and squished 4 people onto 2 single sized beds. XD

Day 2

We woke up early again. Around 7, I think. Ate breakfast, and got onto the boat of doooom! XD

So we started our boat trip down the river towards Pagsanjan Falls. We went up lots of rapids. And it was quite freaky. Mostly because I brought my phone and my digi cam along with me. After a lot of balancing, close calls and photographs, we finally made it to Pagsanjan Falls. There was even a raft that would take you under the waterfall, and into a small cave behind it.

Dad wanted to go, and for some odd reason, I agreed to go with him. SO. Guess who went under a waterfall in a rickety raft?! XDD It hurt, but it was really an experience. The power of the water was so strong. O_o It pulled my capris down to my hips. @_@ We hung out there for a while, then came back. Then when we were off the raft, I realized that I was still wearing my rubber shoes. Great Ria. Greeeeeeeeat. n_n;; The trip down the river was a lot faster than going up. We saw a lot of tourists on their way there, and occasionally Jeth and I would wave from our boat. XD

After that, we packed up and left for home. And that was that.


{/3:06 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.