<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Sunday, March 06, 2005
Prom-ness
Listening to: ~

The first thing that popped into my mind when I woke up was; "Omg, what the heck did I just dream about?" It was the second/third time this person that I have not had any contact with since last year has popped into my dreams. This time this person was on my bed. O_o Well, just sitting, but still on my bed! I don't know; it kinda freaks me out. Like Gela said, it's most likely my sub-consious mind at work. Nothing really happened in the dream, but the fact that I'm dreaming about them makes me think. Hey, sub-consiousness, what exactly are you doing in my sub-consiousness?? XD

Second was; "...it's raining. O_o" Well, I woke up at 6am, because I had slept at 7pm the previous night. [Got grounded on Friday.] I didn't know if it would continue on till the evening, but as I would find out, it would.

Third was; "I don't want to get up. XD" I stayed in bed until 10. XD

Fourth happened while I was listening to my MP3 player on my top bunk; "Woah, prom ngayon." Honestly, I was too groggy at that time to really think about it. Yellowcard was emoting in my ears and the rain made me even more lazy to sit up from where I was lying. But I did. At 10. n_n;

The prom itself was fun. I had a lot of fun there. Lots of things to remember. :P I wonder if I can type them all? I'll try. So I can look back and have a laugh. At around 6 Matt came to pick me up. It was raining, and on the way to Ateneo we wondered what they had done about the rain. Cai called to ask where we were. Soon Kari called as well to find out where were were. Got to Ateneo, where we met up with Cai and Yoyo, who she amptly introduced as 'The Waiter'. Met a lot of people there. Most names I can't remember. n_n;; Gay guys rock. XD It was cold there, and Matt kept on offering his coat, but I kept on declining. I should have traded my dress for that polo and slacks. ;;) Lmao. XD Moving on. I learned that Matt doesn't know how to bike! Or skate! :O Like Racine! I don't know how people can go through childhood without learning how to bike and how to skate. ._. When I was young that was all I did. n_n; Saw Mai there. And we did some... things. :P Yeah. In front of our dates too. XD Matt called me a lesbian afterwards [as a joke] and his friend sitting next to him slapped him. Lmao. XD Thanks again for that. :P Got pictures. Attempted to dance! [Met up with Kari, Gela and Di.] And yes, the most amazing thing of the night; the coke. <3 All was well until the bags of my 3 friends were stolen. Argh. I felt helpless. All I could do was look around and ask SHSians there to look for the three bags. But most of all, I felt bad for the A-guys. >_<

It was already past 12 when we left to go home. Matt was worried about my curfew, but I already told my dad I would be late. We were talking when my dad came out, so it was cut short.

Way different from my prom last year. I was stag last year. :P Going stag as a girl is different from going stag as a guy. Why? I don't know. But I still had fun last year even if I was stag. :P

'Twas fun. I had fun. I'm glad I went. :)


{/9:08 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.