<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Monday, March 14, 2005
Groggy Crappiness
Listening to: Electric Fan

Today was an argh day. Makes me want to go ARGH. :P

Had Thanksgiving Mass today. 'Twas ok. Had a laugh when Sister Anna gave me Communion. Also went crazy over the simple movement of my pointer finger. XD My worm rocks!!! XD

After mass.. had marching practice. With our grad shoes. Ok, so my shoes aren't that comfortable. n_n; I seriously should have worn my stockings. >_< Practice was, well, practice. We had to practice sitting down and standing up at the same time. Exactly what we practiced 4 years before at our GS Graduation. This is where things started to get all crappy. I talked with Gela concerning Ateneo. I told her about how I felt. And about my experience in the shower. Well, it was yesterday. The thought of getting into Ateneo was haunting me, that even in the shower I was thinking of it. Then I closed my eyes and prayed for God to show me a sign. Then when I opened my eyes, I looked at the soap I was holding. It was green. 'Oh shit.' I looked at my right. Shower curtain was green. I looked to my left. Blinds were green. Hell, even the bath tub was green for crying out loud. I was so helpless. Then I turned around, and hanging on a peg was a blue towel. SIGNS! Gah. I told Gela that I hadn't received an acknowledgement letter yet. Since my dad mailed it, she said that it might have gotten lost in the mail. X_X At this point I decided that when I got home, I would call the Office of Admissions and Aid to see if I could confirm that Fr. Que had received my appeal. Also talked about our plans over the summer, and Gela, Coco and I are interested in joining a Trumpets workshop. Plus we have to learn how to drive. And mom wants me to take oil painting again, as well as Informatics classes. O_o I don't know how I'll do all of that this summer.

Then it was lunch. 'Twas only after then did I appreciate my school shoes. But frick, once we got down to the canteen, we found out that there was no more food. As in, nada. Nothing. The canteen actually ran out of food. Oh man. Kari was a darling, and shared her lunch with me. <3 I feel like a scrub now. ._.

After lunch, we watched the FI do 'Fame'. 'Twas great. Rock on FI!

Got home. I was hungry, and craving for food. When I opened the frigde, all the junk food was gone! Eaten! Aaaaack, and I was craving and raving and having a mini-tantrum because I felt like crap. n_n; Called the OAA, and they said that they got my appeal, and that I should just wait for my acknowledgement letter. Phew. At least it didn't get lost. O_o

After I was on a temporary high, but it soon faded and I was feeling lethargic and groggy. My eyes hurt and I feel woozy. =_= Had a short conf with my Discov mates. Hopefully we'll be having our meeting this Friday at Gateway. I've never been to Gateway tho, so I have no idea how I'm going to get there. ._. The last meeting at Galle was cancelled, and so was the one before that at Katipunan. Hopefully we can meet up this Friday. :D Also got to chat with Mike. He was missing over the weekend. Turns out he ws just in invisi mode. ._. I don't get to chat with him as much as before. I don't get to talk with a lot of people as much as before anymore. =/

Demented Quiz time~



How Would YOU Take Over the World?



{/10:03 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.