<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Monday, March 28, 2005
Grad Ball Madness
Listening to: AC

Grad Ball~!

Just so you know, I have roughly 61 grad ball pics, and I have no intention of posting them all here. XD

After getting fixed up, Dad and I left for Edsa Shang. I met up with Gela in 1013 (our room <3) and gifted her with a can of hairspray. :P Soon Cai arrived, and then Gretchen followed. Racine was late. XD We went down to the ball room, registered, and got our pics with the freaky Skin White poster. :O Then we had our Ball Pics taken. The photographer made me do a vixen pose. O_o Don't ask. XD

Before dinner Miggy showed up and gave me flowers. He also gave me something other than that but that's for me to know. *points at her conspirators* You conspire against me! XD Hahaha. :P Then dinner. During that time they showed a compiled video that they had taken of us during the Skin White talk. After that they showed the Powerpoint presentations of each class, but the computer was screwed up and so it was cut short.

Batch bands played, and there were awards. After that was DANCING! T'was fun. XD We messed around with the balloons. I danced with one of the balloon towers, had a balloon fight with Cai, found the demented water balloons XD, stole balloons, and popped balloons with Mai and her date. I felt bad because I almost stole her from her date... again. ;;) I saw Ja (meh lover) and danced a bit with her. Finally we decided to go up. We messed around on the escalator and took pics while going up and down. Then we went to our room, 1013. <3

After the Grad Ball was even more fun.

We went up and watched TV while each of us took our turns taking a shower. Took even more vanity pics. I am officially vain, and am also a camera whore. Lol. Now I have more controversial pics of me floating around. XD Cai soon fell asleep. My feet were literally killing me, so Gretchen put some hot water into the tub and she and I dipped our feet there. We even put bath gel to make it bubbly! Racine joined, then Gela, and we talked about a loooot of stuff. Before we knew it, it was 2am. XD Then Cai suddenly appeared in the doorway with her hair down and made us jump! I was so surprised I didn't say anything. Gela screamed. XDDD We talked a bit more, then finally went to bed. But we watched TV for a while first. We saw the news about the earthquake in Indonesia, and it freaked us out. At around 4am, there was a knock at the door. Omg, it was Ja and Orange! Haha. They stayed awhile, and even slept with us. Ja slept next to me. XD HAHAHAHA. Then they left and we got some shut eye.

I woke up at around 8:30. Gela, Gretchen and Cai had changed, and Racine was still in bed with me. Then I noticed there were rose petals on the bed. XD Hahaha, ano ba yan. XD Changed, and went down to eat breakfast. Saw Ja, Patty and DJ there. Went up, and watched part of A Tale of Two Sisters. Imagine our surprise when we noticed it was dubbed in Filipino. :P It barely made any sense. But oh well.

We went to Galle, first stop was Mercury Drug. I had to get medications for my allergies, and Racine had to get something for her tummy. Went to Starbucks, then to Ice Monster. Gela and I got KFC. :P We decided to walk around afterwards. Gela accidentally got her Strepsils thrown away. n_n;; I was able to get a jacket like shirt. Grey. :D Shopping rocks.

Eventually we went to Cheesecake, etc. We bummed around there while Racine looked for a phone to call her mom with. Gretchie fell asleep. :P After that we were all dead tired. When I got home, I went straight to bed, even tho it was still the afternoon.

Grad Ball was great. <3


{/11:59 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.