- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE - an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
Body Failure Listening to: Lost Prophets ~ Last Train Home
My body is suddenly failing me. Headaches. Stuffy nose. HIVES. I've got HIVES all over my back and I have no idea why! It's like someone whipped me on my back over and over again. [Welts. EW.] Frick... This is exactly what my brother has. >_< But HIVES are caused by allergies. The only thing I'm allergic to is Amoxicillin [an antibiotic] and Nickel. I wore earrings to school today.. and my ears did get irritated.. But the last time I had an allergic reaction was nearly 8 years ago. And it wasn't this bad. >_< Ack. I need someone to hold me down. Tie my hands. Contain me. This is so uncomfortable. I am screaming silently in frustration.
Had a talk today about Gang Rape and other crimes against chastity and such. Bleh. My headaches started then so I didn't really listen much. Gender bias sucks. Ironically, gender bias is shown in some of our laws. And Racine is right in saying that rape is just icky. *shudder* Even more so gang rape. But here's something to think about. Contrary to popular belief, rape is usually committed by someone the victim knew. I'm not pointing fingers or anything. I have a lot of guy friends and I trust them, but like our speaker said, you just have to be careful. And don't do anything that might lead to getting raped, like getting drunk or taking drugs. >_>
After recess, had a talk about the Grad Ball with our sponsor, SkinWhite. Not much, we heard the exact same stuff last year when we were prepping for the prom. Some extra things tho. Anyway, Yeli won the grand prize thingie. You now have a Chauffer on the Grad Ball. XD
Then.. Practice. Tiring. Made my headache worse. n_n;; Got kicked out of the Gym by the grade 6 girls. Don't complain.
I'm going to change this layout. It doesn't work on Opera and Firefox.
Seven Deadliest Sins
--ANGER 1. Who did you last get angry with? Most likely my mom.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Words. Or lack of them. *dagger eyes* :P
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If I found him worthy of physical assault, yeah. XD
4. How about of the same sex? Same. Except I'd probably slap instead of punch.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Me mum. I anger her easily.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who try to make their lives a tragedy.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let things go? I let things go all the time.
---SLOTH 1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you have not done in a long time? Fix my bed. Yeah. I don't remember the last time I really fixed my bed.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 12 or so. *thinks* I dont' think I've ever gone past that.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Miranda, Dustin
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I suck.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yeah. They're amusingly ridiculous. :P
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? PROSEC Fieldtrip. XD January.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? My clock doesn't have a snooze button. D:
--- GLUTTONY 1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Coke? Is that an overpriced yuppie beverage?
2. Do you eat the skin of off chicken? Yes. n_n;
3. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Never. :D
4. Do you have an issue with your weight? Nope.
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Sweets. Definitely. *nods*
6. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, lunch? Most likely. Can't pinpoint tho. XD
---LUST 1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family/Passer byers)? Um. Naked? None actually.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? No one has had the pleasure/horror of seeing me naked. n_n;
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of the opposite sex during a normal conversation? No. I'm not that... *blink blink* XD
5. What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex? I like the WHOLE bodeeeeh. <3
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Uh. I don't think so. XD
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Nope.
--- GREED 1. How many credit cards do you own? None? :O
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? That sounds wrong. XD
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Make sure to secure part of it in a bank, then spend the rest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? I'd rather be rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yeah. At least it isn't a dangerous job or anything.. plus I can always quit. :P
6. Have you ever stolen anything? I stole free stickers when I was a kid. :X
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Only around 20. But that was after we formatted the PC. XD
---PRIDE 1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Uhh...No clue. Really.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? *blink blink*
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? I dunno. ._. My life is pretty much aimless right now.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Ahaha. I don't enter anything anyway.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill? Nope.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? All I did today was sing. ._.
---ENVY 1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? A passion. Something I really enjoy doing and can devote myself to.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Never thought of it.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Um.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? There's never been anyone to cheat on me.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Smaller thighs/hips! x.X;;
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Sense of responsibility.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No. :P