<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Thursday, November 04, 2004
Hell Week! >_<
Listening to: Dashboard Confessional ~ Hands Down (Full Band)

I shouldn't be online. I should be asleep. I should be packed for tomorrow, I should be done with my physics homework, I should be catching up on sleep I haven't had the whole week, but I'm not. Damn, that sucks. n_n;;

This week... has been hell week. Monday I stayed up all night at the cemetary. (I have a seperate entry for that) Tuesday I was in our car for 14 hours on our drive back home from the province. Wednesday I washed soda cans at Yeli's house. Dirty, cigarette filled, previously cockroach infested, dragged-in-the-mud cans. With no gloves. XD (I so hate that boat!) Thursday I stayed at Yeli's again to tape that darn boat together. Friday, I'm not going home at all. XD I'm attending a seminar that'll be held at the retreat house infront of the school for the whole weekend. Which, I haven't even packed for yet. But then again, all of my clothes are in the laundry, so technically I have no clothes to pack. (I feel sorry for myself. XD) So much time for meeh. n_n;

Actually, November is a busy month for me. O_o I don't have any free weekends. >_< Except for next week. After that, I have camping at school, then Gela's birthday. I feel sorry for my guitar teacher... his lessons have been run over completely. n_n;;

Third quarter has officially started. I'm off Physics remedial~! \o/ And Ms. Sulit said that our grades in Math went up, so I'm sure I did better than last last quarter. But Pinoi still scares the crap out of me. >_<

Anyway, I guess I'll post what I wrote on All Soul's Day:

-------------

November 1, 2004

Woah, I think I'm high on incense. Even if I'm on top of the mausoleum, the graves surrounding us belong to Chinese families, so they're each burning 5 incense sticks for each grave. O_o But anyway, argh, people keep on moving the table I'm writing on! >:O

Phew, where was I? Anyway, I'm at the cemetary now. On the top of the mausoleum. (As I type this, I realise that I said that already. XD) Gerard actually brought Uncle Aldo's TV here, and Tristan brought his PS2 O_o. So~ we're playing the PS2 at the mausoleum. =P I still roxxors at Twisted Metal Black. Jeth and I played Scrabble with the girls. XD Damn, our scrabble board looked pretty pathetic. But then again, Angela and Christine are 8 and 10 respectively, so I guess it's understandable. It's either that, or Jeth and I just suck at Scrabble. XD ANYWAY. At least it's not as noisy as the two karaokes here. Ugh. Ironically, one person sang "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence. XD Teh irony.

Things are still the same here at the cemetary. Candles, annoying kids, some exposed graves here and there. The sky is clear, as it always seems to be every All Soul's Day.

O_O There are 5 large bottles of beer in front of me. My male cousins (Jeth included) go drinking again. >_> Vices vices. Honestly, what's so good about beer anyway? I mean, it causes liver complications! And there's nothing handsome about beer bellies! XO

*ON MP3 Player*

My 5 day stay here in Iriga has flown by. Like my dad said, before any of us would notice, it'd be time for us to head back to Manila. We leave tomorrow, lunch most likely. (NO! We left at 9AM, and we got stuck on the road for 14 frickin hours! x_x) Just imagining the traffic gives me headaches. >_< I still remember last year; it was horrid. X_x;; I still can't believe that my school gave us no sem break whatsoever. Talk about uber damot man. >_>

I just caught my cousin smoking. >_< I doubt he's allowed to smoke. Tristan was with him. If he was smoking too.. I'll seriously beat the crap out of him. >:(


{/10:56 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.