<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Same-o Same-o
Listening to: Maksim ~ Hana's Eyes

Ok ok, my description of the prom on my previous post was completely uninspired. :P So here goes:

I got to the hotel first. While we were still driving around outside, I couldn't bring myself to think that that was the Manila Hotel. In my head I was thinking, Isn't this supposed to be a five star hotel or something? Honestly speaking, it looked like a big motel from the outside. :P But once we drove into the driveway, boy was I surprised! Inside the lobby, we met up with Tita Lulu, who was basically the big honcho on organizing the prom. While they were talking, (my parents and Tita Lulu) I decided to walk around. The Lobby had many red sofas and even a band playing classical music. Plus a chandelier. Anyway, I went to the Polka Ball to have a sneak peak of where the prom would be. I wasn't too impressed tho. The first thing I saw when I went inside was the ceiling. Sure, it had chandeliers too, but some of the lightbulbs were busted, and the ceiling was dirty. With cobwebs and unidentified sticking objects. There were more tables than I expected, but the stage sucked. O_o Then I noticed the carpet. I was wearing the platforms my auntie gave me, and when I stepped on the carpet, I felt like I was sinking! >_>; It was that soft. Soft.. But it had all these black spots on it. O_o Like bubblegum or something. After that, I went back to the lobby where my parents were still talking. We went to our room after checking in. Room #1013 on the 10th floor. :D The room was very comfortable. We got a view of the ocean and the swimming pool. :P

After a while, Gela and Camilla showed up at the room (after much texting and excitement from yours truly). They told me that the beauty dude was there, so I took a shower and went down to get transformed. >_> I brought my mom with me, and when we got there, Gela was just getting finished. The mommies started talking and stuff, and after a while, Racine showed up with one of her mommies. Then it was Camilla's turn to get pretty, then mine. While I was in transformation, Gela, Camilla and Racine went to Racine's room to get her dress. Then Camilla's mom came, and so the room was filled with mommies. :D Then Racine got pretty, and it was time for the prom.

While I was running around, going upstairs and downstairs getting all my stuff, Gela's date came and they registered and went inside. Before that tho, I was able to get some pictures of us. We waited in the lobby for Camilla's and Racine's dates, but then Gela texted, telling me to get over there with her. :P I then realized that I was the expendable one because I didn't have a date. Anyway, I went there and registered; got inside and met Franco. He was nice; he talked, and when Gela was getting noticably cold, he offered his coat (numerous times!), but Gela refused. (aw...) The conversation was just getting started when Camilla came in with her date, CJ. Hmmm, approved! I thought as I looked at Franco and CJ. :P Honestly, that was what I was thinking then. I asked about Racine, and it turned out she was still waiting for her date, Frederick. I went to the lobby, and said "Moral support has arrived!" Luckily, we didn't have to wait for a very long while. He came after a few minutes (Approve approve!) and it was to the prom for us.

*note* My post was WAY longer than this... but it got cut off. n_n;; I type to much when I'm narrating something. I'll just post the rest next time. My mom's being crappy and telling me to get off the computer.
*note2* Again, I'm stuck in a bad situation with my mom. x_x Why is this happening?


{/8:35 PM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.