<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5189738\x26blogName\x3dAlmost+Somewhere\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://windyday.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6046016642482218379', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JE ME SUIS

Name: Ria
B-day: September 5, 1988
Location: QC, Philippines
DevArt: nayomi-chan
Multiply: spacepiratesolstice



A Glance

BUTTONS






WISHFUL

- find out what I want in life
- this moment to happen
- be a Dean's List-er
- learn how to ride a motorcycle
- go skydiving
- go scuba diving
- make my own blog layout
- learn how to use Flash
- travel more
- improve my drawing skills
- VINTAGE
- go to a Flea market
- a Tarot Card Deck
- fashion sense
- femme outfits
- witty t-shirts
- vintage clothes and accessories
- make my own clothes!
- go on a shopping spree
- contribute to WWF
- a DSLR
- bake something
- A CAR
- A CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE
- an underwater camera
- cosplay again
- visit my online friends
- stop being a safeist
- happiness


lead you elsewhere

+devArt : nayomi-chan+
+Multiply: spacepiratesolstice+
+Multiply: Banana Colada+
+
+Holy Order: Forums+
+Rising Force: Forums+
+
+Wikipedia+
+Deviant Art+
+4chan+
+iichan+

take my hand

Cai + Gela + Racine + Kari + Gretchen + Miranda + Berbi + Gab + Convi + Maku + Lei + Yeli + Carmi + Guia + Ginell + Jab + Amary + Zychez + John + Justin + RayRay + Rei + Mitch + Vox + Toni + Maru + Coco + Joseph + Clement + Rob + Mai

Look Back

+ March 2003 + + April 2003 + + May 2003 + + June 2003 + + July 2003 + + August 2003 + + September 2003 + + October 2003 + + November 2003 + + December 2003 + + January 2004 + + February 2004 + + March 2004 + + April 2004 + + May 2004 + + June 2004 + + July 2004 + + August 2004 + + September 2004 + + October 2004 + + November 2004 + + December 2004 + + January 2005 + + February 2005 + + March 2005 + + April 2005 + + May 2005 + + June 2005 + + July 2005 + + August 2005 + + September 2005 + + October 2005 + + November 2005 + + December 2005 + + January 2006 + + February 2006 + + March 2006 + + April 2006 + + May 2006 + + June 2006 + + July 2006 + + August 2006 + + September 2006 + + October 2006 + + November 2006 + + December 2006 + + January 2007 + + February 2007 + + March 2007 + + April 2007 + + May 2007 +

credits

Creative Commons License

Content belongs to me.

Designed by: {/lisee:D
x x



Thursday, December 25, 2003
Merry Christmas!!! :D
Listening to: -

Merry Christmas people! It's 2:33 am, and I really shouldn't be up anymore, but I'm not sleepy, so thing. :P
~~~~~
Let's travel back in time. n_n;; Last tuesday I went to Galleria with Gela to meet up with Racine and Camilla, and this guy and his friends from their interaction. We ended up getting there late, but Racine was the last to come. n_n;; We ate at Pizza Hut and decided to roam around until the guys got there. They didn't until around 3-4 pm, which was bad because we had been there since around 12. During that span of time we basically went everywhere in Galle. Then, as we were going up the stairs to go to Starbucks, I saw him. 0_o The guy I had (note: had) a crush on at the interaction. He was with two of my other classmates. Damn, it really caught me off guard! There I was, hoping to meet a nice guy, when out of the blue, I meet the guy I gave up on. He wasn't supposed to be there!! n_n;; Seriously though, it pissed me off. What pissed me off more was the fact that sooo many other guys at Galle looked like him. >< Moving on, there was another jerk at Starbucks. We were about to sit down when he cut us off and stood there with this look that said "Excuse me??". What a jerk. Afterwards we walked around and looked for a dress for Camilla. I saw one that looked really cute, but it wasn't a dress for the prom daw. Anyway, we ended up meeting up with the guys at the fountain, and just said hi. 0_o We didn't even go together, which is stupid considering that he invited us in the first place. Then we met up again, and decided to watch a movie. Then they decided that they couldn't decide whether or not to watch a move, which once again was pretty stupid. Racine invited Kojiro and Yahiko to come over to Galle, and they came! It was pretty surprising because we were in a net cafe, and Racine was telling Gela about how "sexy Kojiro's back was!", and woah! There he was towering over her! :D I wonder if he heard what she said. :P The day got alot better when we were with them. It was way less akward, and was fun. We ate at McDo, and they left afterwards. I still remember what Racine said!! And I qoute: "I never thought this day would come! That we would eat at the same table!!" XD It was so funny!! Camilla almost had an asthma attack from laughing. n_n; But it was really cute to see Racine like that! Uy! Afterwards, we left and had to leave Racine. On the way home, we had to stop over at this village with big houses. As in, BIG. We dropped Camilla off, then I was next. It was a fun day. :D
~~~~~
Christmas Eve! Actually, it's already Christmas here. :P I got a portable sewing machine from my auntie! O_o And right now, I'm trying to translate this H doujin.. (Don't ask why. n_n;;)How do I do this?!?! x_x Heeelp!

But overall, this Christmas is way much better than last year's. :P


{/2:50 AM} - { 0

0 Reflections

Look into the Mirror?

}
I'm almost somewhere.